Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Moving into the semifinalist phase

We are in the process of contacting those whose designs are eligible to move into the semifinalist phase. For those who have already been contacted I would like to clarify two items. The first is the email address. It is baseballcompetition@usmint.treas.gov. The second item is the rights transfer agreement, (release) which can be found in the rules.

• 18 comments

•   •   over 5 years ago

How many semifinalists are there? Will we be able to view their images?

•   •   over 5 years ago

How many people have been contacted yet? If I haven't, do I know I didnt' make it?

•   •   over 5 years ago

I was contacted... if that helps out.. my problem is I cannot find out how to submit the electronic version of the release.. there is no edit option

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Yes, all have been contacted. At this time 25 are eligible to move forward when the rights and release document has been submitted. This document can be found in the rules. An electronic version would mean printing the document signing and then emailing it in. If someone needs to fax it, please contact me at baseballcompetition@usmint.treas.gov and I will give you the number!

•   •   over 5 years ago

Hi Leslie, I would like to know if I was contacted, my submission name is DREAM!!!!!!!! I have problem with my email, will a pleasure if you can help me, please?

Hi Leslie-
    How would you like the email submitted to you of the rights and release document? JPG, PDF or something else?

Thanks

•   •   over 5 years ago

I have not been contacted so I guess I did not make it. Congratulations to all those who did!!!

•   •   over 5 years ago

I did not make it either, but my sincere congratulations go out to all that made the next round!

Leslie, I have one question that haunts me in hindsight now: Did the "Title" (that we all needed to enter), and the "description" also apply to rule 21 (and revision to the rule) also? This was never clear as the discussion/s and rules still included the word "design." As such, the title and description would never be a part of the minted coin design. Hindsight is always 20-20. I would be grateful for your response to clarify if it was judged as part of rule 21. Thank you for your reply.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Is there a way to know for sure that a submssion was received :) thanks

•   •   over 5 years ago

Thank you for the opportunity to submit. This was a fun challenge! If only I was a better artist!

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Yes hammer your submission was received. James rule 21 was not used in regards to the description or title.

We received many wonderful designs. The judges have had a very difficult time. Thanks to all who participated.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Congrats to all semi-finalists!

•   •   over 5 years ago

sent in my forms! excited to hear the results

•   •   over 5 years ago

Thank you Leslie for your reply. It is obvious that you were a very dedicated and caring coordinator of the challenge. My best to all the group that was a part of the challenge,.... winners and losers.

•   •   over 5 years ago

I'm curious to see if my design was received as well. I didn't get a semi-finalist contact. it would be nice if we got an email stating our design was reviewed and not chosen. Just so we know it was looked at. Thanks, Mark

Hi Leslie,
    I'm wondering if my submission was received because I sent in very late just before the deadline. The design was "the game of baseball." Thanks,

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Due to time contraints I have not been able to contact everyone who entered the challenge. SQ and Mark I have verified that we did receive your submissions.

Once the semifinalists go public, I will send out a blast email to everyone.

Thanks for taking part in this challenge!

Leslie Schwager

•   •   over 5 years ago

Okay. Thanks so much Leslie. Appreciate the response! I was hoping to be a semi-finalist. But, I'm sure there are plenty of great submissions from which to choose. Good luck to everyone.

Comments are closed.