•   over 5 years ago

How Long For Submission Eligible Email?

I submitted a design on 4/28 and got the submission received email, which states, "You'll receive an email from us if your submission is eligible and the challenge manager elects to add it to the gallery".
How long does it generally take for that email to be sent? If I don't receive it, does that mean my submission is not eligible? Is there any way to find out, one way or the other? Thanks.

• 5 comments

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Hi Randy,

We are not using the gallery until the semifinalists phase of the competition. The entrants whose designs make it to the semifinalists phase will be notified on or around May 31 via email. At that time we will ask for a signed hard copy of the Transfer Rights Agreement Release form and, if applicable, a parental consent form.

•   •   over 5 years ago

So those who submitted shouldn't receive any other email after the initial 'submission received' email, unless they make it to the semifinalist phase? There isn't an email saying whether it meets the initial criteria or anything? The way the email read, it made me think that in a couple days they sent another email saying it met the initial criteria, and was ok to be entered.
    Just making sure I'm not missing something...

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

I am sorry for the confusion, Challenge.gov sends out an automatic prompt once an entrant enters a challenge/competition. The United States Mint has its own process for this competition which is different. Some agencies use the public gallery right away. We are only using it starting in the semifinalists phase. I hope that clarifies the process for you. If not, please feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks!

•   •   over 5 years ago

I think what Randy is asking is if we could get some assurance that our entries at least met the requirements/rules before May 11th so that if they hadn't we'll have a chance to revise and resend before the deadline.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on specific designs and whether they meet the requirements. I encourage everyone to reveiw their designs before the deadline in conjunction with the rules, specifically rule 21. You can continue to modify up until the deadline. I am sorry that I cannot be more specific.

Comments are closed.