•   over 5 years ago

What is upload a file?

I uploaded "Image" of my coin with no problem. Next option is to upload a file. I have no idea what that means or is. I tried to submit my entry without uploading a file and the program gives an "its required" response below the upload a file section. My submission will not go thru without me uploading a file. What do they want there?

• 7 comments

•   •   over 5 years ago

I tried again this morning. The problem is "upload a file" . My JPG does not get accepted. I keep getting "invalid file format" from your program. This is really something if it keeps me from submitting the artwork that I have worked on.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Hi John,

You can upload a zip,pdf or word doc here. Unfortunately, we have to keep this prompt active for those who wish to upload images of a 3 D model. You can upload your 2D design in one of these formats to complete the requirement. At that time you should be able to move forward without a problem. If you would like me to contact you directly, please feel free to email baseballcompetition@usmint.treas.gov. I apologize for the confusion.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Hi Leslie--- Are you saying that I have to convert my jpeg file (of my 2D design) into a zip, pdf or word doc first?

Then I upload tha file to the "upload a file" area?

If so this eliminates me from your contest because I have no idea how to get into those formats on my computer. Please advise.

•   •   over 5 years ago

John, if you have windows right click on your jpg file and select send to compressed (zipped) folder. That will in turn create the zip file.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Thanks Mark---But I am using a Mac computer and I am not really computer savy. Any help would be appreciated. John

•   •   over 5 years ago

Hi! Don't know if this helps, but I wasn't sure what to upload so I included my personal info then was worried it might be viewed by the general public so I clicked on the support @ challengepost .com link and Megan, a helpful representative, advised I could load a blank page to replace the one with my personal info. So, by the same token, if you load a blank page it will meet the system requirements and allow you to continue on. I trust Leslie S (also very helpful this far) will advise if this is acceptable ??

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Hi All,

I am sorry for all the confusion. Yes, you can upload a blank paper, your design again or photos for those who have created 3 D models. Unfortunately, we have to keep that prompt turned on so that those who wish to upload photos of their models can do so.

Comments are closed.