•   over 5 years ago

How do you send in your coin drawing

I see I'm not the only one finding how to submit the Baseball Hall of Fame drawing. You've clearly provide direction for the 3D submittals but I have a hand drawn 2 dimensional one. Do we have a site to upload it to or are we to mail it in. I know the dimensions are to be 8" and have read and fulfilled your rules. But, no where do I see how to deliver it to the Mints committee.

• 9 comments

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

2 Dimensional Entries must be uploaded as an image file (e.g., GIF, JPG, PNG) up to 5 MB in size. You can also find this information listed in Specifications for Line-ART Entries in the Competition's Official Rules.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Leslie, I've seen these requirements. My question pertains to what upload location do we send drawing and signed consent form to? The Mint? I don't see that in the rules. Can you provide the upload address. I appreciate your quick response.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

You should receive step by step info as you enter the design competition. It it all part of the platform. There is no separate email address to enter. By entering you will agree to the terms of the Official Rules and the Rights Transfer Agreement and, if applicable, the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form. All of this information is included when you begin the the process to enter your design. As you walk through the process, you will see when and where you will need to upload your design.

Please feel free to email me at baseballcompetition@usmint.treas.gov for more assistance.

•   •   over 5 years ago

I agree with Leslie S. I have no idea how to send my hand drawing
    to the Mint. We need a E-Mail address or at least a site to go to for instructions of how to send out our copy. Or maybe a Fax # to fax it to. Any help from anyone. Thanks Ron S.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Finally figured it out. View the page that highlights all challenges. Click on the one for Baseball all of fame. At the top of the new page is a red box "submit (or edit submittal). Click on it. The page it takes you to starts as a set of rules. Follow to the bottom and you'll find what you are looking for. A place to upload your photo (use the browse icon if your taking a drawing from your PC). You can save your drawing as a draft or submit final. You can also upload a document if you want to send the consent form. Wait a few minutes and a page will pop up with your drawing on it. It's not the final page at this point as judges must decide if it worth to put on the page for comments. Good luck to you.

•   •   over 5 years ago

I am curious if I don't receive notification that my entry has been accepted, does that mean my design is not fulfilling the entry requirements? Also, as I have done a few revisions to a point (now) that I am satisfied with my final line art, how long can I expect a response as to whether my design was accepted? Can I assume that after "x" days, my entry wasn't accepted - and should I edit my entry in hopes that I would gain consideration? Thanks and oh, one more quick question, how can I see other entries? I currently see there are none. Does that mean none have been accepted yet? - or do I need to be accepted 1st before I can view/comment on other entries? Thanks again.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

The entrant will only be notified if the design makes it to the semifinalist stage. At that time, all semifinalist entries will be made public on Challenge.gov.

If you are not sure that your design fulfills the entry requirements, I would encourage you to refer back to the rules.

The semifinalist designs will be made public on or about June 5, 2013. You will be able to veiw the designs in the gallery at that time. If your design is selected as a semifinalist you will be notified on or about May 31st via email. At that time you will be asked to complete a hard copy of the Rights Transfer Agreement and, if applicable, a parental consent form and send it to the United States Mint.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Ok. Thank you. I'll be hoping to see an email. I've read the rules carefully and thoroughly and believe I have met the requirements. The rest is up to hope! :-)

Might I quickly ask, how many semi-finalists will be chosen? Thanks.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Best of luck!

There is not a finite number at this time, but stay tuned.

Also, you might want to take a look at the judging area on the Challenge tomorrow around 3:00. The Baseball Hall of Fame judges will be announced on our Challenge Homepage.

Comments are closed.