•   over 5 years ago

Adding a Document?

In addition to uploading pictures of your final render of the design, what is needed to be added with the document or zip files? It is not specified in the rules/information from what I can see.

Thanks!

• 9 comments

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Hi Helena,

Uploading your entry as an image file (e.g., GIF, JPG, PNG), writing a description of your design and agreeing to the competition's Official Rules and Right's Transfer Agreement is how you enter your design. By submitting a design you are agreeing to the Right's Transfer Agreement. Additionally, if you receive official notice by email that your design entry has been selected as a semifinalist design, you must print, manually sign and submit to the United States Mint a standalone copy of the Rights Transfer Agreement and, if applicable, the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form.

If you need further clarification, please feel free to post another question.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Yes, but it is requiring that we submit a document before we submit the entry for review. What needs to be in the document?

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

In both upload areas you will submit your line art. For those entering a 3 dimensional design, you can upload your photos in the area which mentions the Zip drive and other options. You do not need to submit other documentation at this time. Please refer to the discussion above.

•   •   over 5 years ago

Now I'm even more confused. Why is there two places to sumbit your line art. The second one is looking for supplimental documentation in pdf, word, etc format) Not an image file. I don;t have a 3D image. But, the submission will not go through without a zip, pdf or word file. Please clarify. I don;t want my submission to be invalidaded because I uploaded a jpg of my line art twice and perhaps it is required that we write an design description. I would like to know for sure before submitting as this is not in the official rules.

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Your submission will not be invalid by uploading your art work twice. The 3D submission is not required to enter the competition. Your design must include a description of your design. If you still need clarification please feel free to email baseballcompetition@usmint.treas.gov

•   •   over 5 years ago

I am having the same problem. When I try to upload my jpeg image into the 2nd spot(upload file), I get a "invalid file format" response and cannot submit my entry. Help!

•   •   over 5 years ago

It has to be a zip file. In windows, right click on your image file and select send to -> compressed (zipped) folder. That will in turn create your zip file that you can upload to the second submission area,

•   •   over 5 years ago

I received confirmation that my submission was received, but I didn't submit a zip file - now I'm really confused!
    Also, how do we find the gallery? Thanks for any info!

• Moderator   •   over 5 years ago

Hi Mary,

You do not have to submit a zip file. It is an option, especially for those who are submitting photography for 3D models. In regards to the gallery, only the semifinalists designs will be placed in the gallery. This will take place the first week of June. However, the designers of the designs will be notified prior to placement in the gallery.

Comments are closed.